The deep web is a vast network of information that the average person may never come into contact with. One cannot just remember the different deep web links. Most of these websites are illegal and include pornography, drugs, gambling sites, and human trafficking sites. It is essential to be aware that when surfing the Internet for fun or research purposes, avoid these websites at all costs.
One should always use common sense while browsing the Internet, especially regarding personal computer security. If you have ever been curious about what type of things exist on this part of the Internet, then look no further because I have compiled a list of some excellent websites that anyone can easily access! By following our guide below, you will be able to safely access many different types of intriguing content without having your computer compromised in.
The deep web is a portion of the Internet that can’t be found through a search engine. This includes emails in your Gmail account, direct messages on social media networks, and even your Facebook photographs that you’ve marked as private.
A dark web is a part of the deepweb. It is to blame for the negative connotation of the deep web. Black markets offer illegal drugs, macabre images, and even new identities and internet accounts for sale. There are several reasons to avoid using the dark web.
The dark web, on the other hand, is an exciting realm that’s well worth exploring. Amid the turmoil, you’ll come across some fantastic sites.
TOR And the Onion Browser
Sites on the Tor network are unable to use regular domain names. Instead, they utilize pseudo-domain words that end in .onion. These domain names aren’t registered with a central authority but are instead calculated from cryptographic keys.
You cannot visit any of these .onion sites from your regular Browser, which is the one you’re probably using right now. To access any of the following links, you’ll need to download the Tor Browser (also known as the Onion Browser).
Tor Browser Download – https://www.torproject.org/download/
A particular form of onion routing called Tor over VPN (Tor over Virtual Private Network) allows you to access a website from another country while keeping the destination IP address hidden. The most common use case is connecting to a site from outside of your home country so that its content does not have to be censored by your government’s firewall or filtering system.
Hidden Search Engines
- OnionIndex Search Engine – OnionIndex Search Engine
- DuckDuckGo – DuckDuckGo Search Engine
- OnionLand – OnionLand Search
- tordex – tordex
- Torch – Torch
- Ahmia – Ahmia
- MetaGer – MetaGer – German Search
- haystak – haystak
- BlackMart – BlackMart
- Caribbean Cards – Caribbean Cards
- Psy Shop – Psy Shop – Drugs Market
- Cardzilla – Cardzilla
- 21 Million Club – 21 Million Club
- Bidencash – Bidencash
- Horizon Store – Horizon Store
- The Escrow – The Escrow
- Black Market Reloaded – Black Market Reloaded – offline
- Abraxas – Abraxas – offline
- AlphaBay – AlphaBay – offline
- Deep Market – Deep Market – One of the top scammers on the dark web. [scammer]
- Hidden Marketplace – Hidden Marketplace – Another scammer with the fake forum. [scammer]
- ProtonMail – ProtonMail
- Alt Address – Alt Address
- secMail – secMail
- TorBox – TorBox
- Elude.in – Elude.in
- adunanza OnionMail Server – adunanza OnionMail Server
- tempmail + – tempmail +
- Onion Mail – Onion Mail
- DNMX – DNMX
- Mail2Tor – Mail2Tor
- Cockmail – Cockmail
- Confidant Mail – Confidant Mail
- Underwood’s Mail – Underwood’s Mail
Forums / Social / Chat
- dread – dread
- Deutschland im Deep Web Forum – Deutschland im Deep Web Forum
- Hidden Answers – Hidden Answers
- SuprBay – SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum
- Rutor – Rutor
- Lolita City – Lolita City
- Endchan – Endchan
- Raddle – Raddle
- MadIRC – MadIRC
- The Stock Insiders – The Stock Insiders
- Facebook – Facebook
- Ableonion – Ableonion
- Adamant – Adamant Decentralized messenger
- ~/XSS.is – XSS.is – Russian Hacking Forum
- HackTown – HackTown
- NZ Darknet Forum – NZ Darknet Market Forums
- The Calyx Institute (Jabber) – The Calyx Institute (Jabber)
- AN0NYM0US’z F0RUM – AN0NYM0US’z F0RUM
Onion Hosting / Domain Services / File Sharing
- Freedom Hosting Reloaded – Freedom Hosting Reloaded
- SporeStack – SporeStack
- Ablative Hosting – Ablative Hosting
- BlackCloud – BlackCloud
- ZeroBin – ZeroBin
- Keybase – Keybase
- SecureDrop – SecureDrop
- OnionShare – OnionShare
- NJALLA – OnionShare
- Ablative.Hosting – Ablative.Hosting
- OnionLand Hosting – OnionLand Hosting
- PRIVEX – PRIVEX Hosting
- Kowloon Hosting – Kowloon Hosting
- TorPress – TorPress, Free wordpress hosting
- Kaizushi – Kaizushi PHP, Django and Rails hosting and VPS
- OnionName – OnionName
- Garlic – Onion Generator – Garlic – Onion Generator
- TorShops – TorShops
Whistleblowing / News
- ProPublica – ProPublica
- The Guardian – The Guardian | SecureDrop
- AfriLEAKS – AfriLEAKS
- The Intercept – The Intercept
- The CIA – CIA
- FLASHLIGHT – FLASHLIGHT
- VOA – VOA
- New York Times – The New York Times
- BBC – BBC
- bellingcat – bellingcat
- The Tor Times – The Tor Times
- RadioFreeEurope RadioLiberty – RadioFreeEurope RadioLiberty
- Organized Crime and Corruption Reporting Project – Organized Crime and Corruption Reporting Project
- Joker.buzz – Joker.buzz
- Privacy International – Privacy International
- DW News – DW News
- BalkanLeaks – BalkanLeaks
- BuzzFeed News – BuzzFeed News
Non English Websites
- Cebulka – Cebulka – Polish Onion Forum
- DimensionX – DimensionX – Another Polish Forum
- XMundo – XMundo – Turkish Dark Web Forum
- Germania – Germania – German Dark Web Forum
- Bibliothèque – Bibliothèque – French Darknet book library
- RelateList – RelateList
- Hacker Game – Hacker Game
- Tech Learning Collective – Tech Learning Collective
- cryptostorm – cryptostorm
- PsychonauticsWIKI – PsychonauticsWIKI
- AgoraDesk – AgoraDesk
- Njalla – Njalla
- LocalMonero – LocalMonero
- The CIA – The CIA
- NCIDE Task Force – NCIDE Task Force
- National Police of the Netherlands – National Police of the Netherlands
- Fake ID Generator – Fake ID Generator
- Check your anonymity online – Check your anonymity online
- Beneath VT – Beneath VT
- Go Beyond – Go Beyond
- Deep Web Radio – Deep Web Radio
- DNM Bible – DNM Bible
- xmrguide – xmrguide
- JUST ANOTHER LIBRARY – JUST ANOTHER LIBRARY
- Bible4u – Go Beyond
- Zlibrary – Zlibrary
- Comic Book Library – Comic Book Library
- The Secret Story Archive – The Secret Story Archive
- Tor Project – Tor Project
- riseup – riseup
- Debain OS – Debain OS
- Russian Books – Russian Books
- Russian Torrent / Forum – Russian Torrent / Forum
- Sonic & Tails – Sonic & Tails
- phdcasino – phdcasino
- Webpage archive – Webpage archive
- OpenPGP Keyserver – OpenPGP Keyserver
- coinpayments – coinpayments
- Tor Metrics – Tor Metrics
- DEEPDOTWEB – DEEPDOTWEB
- superkuh – superkuh
- Connect – Connect
- We Fight Censorship – We Fight Censorship
- IIT Underground – IIT Underground
- Clockwise Library – Clockwise Library
How To Access Deep Web Links Safely?
- Don’t click links that you’re not sure about.
- To avoid connecting to a harmful onion site, use the correct URL. If you’re not sure, double-check it with at least two different sources.
- Use a secure Dark Web email service to create a new account instead of your email address.
- Employ strong passwords that are unique to each account and use two-factor authentication.
- It is also possible to connect via a proxy service like Tor2Web. Proxies allow you to access .onion sites through your normal Browser, but they aren’t safe and might put your data at risk.
- To prevent others from spying on you, cover your webcam and microphone.
- Don’t download anything because hackers may try to persuade you into installing malware.
- Take extreme caution before purchasing anything on the Dark Web, as fraudulent vendors abound.
What are deep web links utilized for?
Various activities involve using the Onion domains, but their primary purpose is to provide anonymity and privacy. It’s nearly impossible to figure out who uses onion sites or what they’re up to.
Naturally, this promotes unlawful behavior on the dark web. Onion sites, however, may also be used for more noble purposes such as gaining access to information and independent journalism in nations with government censorship. Activists, whistle-blowers, and journalists utilize the dark web to communicate with sources and news organizations securely.
Onion domains are used on deep websites. Onion domains can also be known as onion websites or .onion websites. The deep web is the section of the Internet that normal search engines cannot access. To access the deep web, users must use ‘Tor.’ This is where you need onion URLs to reach deep websites.
What’s a Tor?
A Tor is a network that defends against traffic analysis by distributing your data crosswise a network of relays worldwide: it restricts somebody watching your Internet connection from learning what sites you visit. It contains the sites you visit from learning your physical location. Tor’s encryption and routing strategies allow individuals to surf anonymously without leaving any traces behind them.
Other dark websites on the deep web include private networks accessible only by invitation. These password-protected sites may contain anything from illicit images to banking information and marketplaces to buy and sell illegal products.
The dark web has been connected to criminal activity such as black markets selling arms and drugs, anonymous money laundering, and child pornography rings.
According to certain studies, 57% of the Dark Web is illegal content in all countries worldwide. Finding censored locations and websites regarded as unlawful in some nations without freedom and information of interest to those who do journalistic research or search for secret documents is still crucial to understanding the Dark Web’s existence.
Why do People choose dark web services?
What draws someone into the dark web as an investigator or a casual user with an inquiry mind? There is a wide range of answers for it. It is not always everyone’s choice to go to the dark web. Some do it intentionally to acquire illegal goods. Others sell items and profit from anonymity. Some are there to take a look at what’s going on. An essential thing, however, is the web administrators. Websites that are up and running cannot run all activities automatically since they may be down for maintenance or re-configuration at any time.
A certain threshold must be reached when manual action becomes required. The actual offender has arrived. It can’t be counted a viable alternative to conceal oneself behind TOR networks. In the last several years, illicit trade has exploded. Again, all of the dark web’s link URLs aren’t unlawful. Exciting websites and active social media platforms are also available. The question is, why does the darknet seem so gloomy? To get an answer, we’ll have to go back in time.
Deep Web and the Anonymity
The term “dark web” has long been linked to anonymity. Users in many walks of life, including politicians, executives, and others, have found refuge there. Dark web services differ greatly depending on the needs of customers. There are several options for new visitors to explore. But delving into data markets may expose you to activities that damage your personal information. Millions of methods exist by which novices may be damaged on the darknet. It’s possible that making the wrong choices at a bad moment might result in the loss of your data.
Today, data kept on massive servers are being pillaged by black hackers. Data is being illegally stolen using ransomware and Trojan-packed programs. Nothing can be done about it, according to malware experts. It’s challenging to get information about ransomware software because of the hosting on the outside web. Dark web hosting solutions are more affordable and enable users to remain anonymous. The removal of numerous websites alleged to offer prohibited items has become a headache for federal enforcement agencies in recent years.
Deep Web Links and the Scams associated with it
Some services have been reported, such as the skilled “hitmen,” maybe frauds designed to exploit naive customers. The dark web provides a plethora of illegal goods, ranging from paid assassinations to weapons trafficking.
Several of these are well-known, established malefactors that operate in this sector of the Internet. Others may be taking advantage of the deep web’s reputation to mislead people out of significant sums of money. Users on the deep web may also attempt phishing scams to obtain your personal information for extortion.
Protection against exploitation by the deep web
Regardless of being a parent, business, or any other user of the web, you’ll want to take necessary precautions to keep your information and private life off the dark web.
Identity protection is vital if you wish to keep your personal information secure. Onion sites sell all kinds of personal data online for a profit. Passwords, home addresses, bank account numbers, and social security numbers are all available on the dark web. You’re undoubtedly aware that bad actors might utilize these to your credit score, commit financial fraud, or break into other online accounts. Leaks of information can also result in harm to your reputation through social fraud.
Government and the deep web
During the previous several years, internet regulation and government censorship have been contentious issues. Governments are highly concerned about technological progress. The dark web is accessible through wireless portals where illicit activities may be engaged in. We live on a complicated planet with a lot of technical expertise that is still difficult for most people to understand. The laws change on a regular basis, and the dark web seems to break specific fundamental laws from time to time. Internet addiction will lead us all into ruin if we don’t regulate it properly. The dark web is an essential aspect of the Internet.
Before shutting down a service, it must be researched and studied. In addition, several nations have more flexible regulations regarding internet freedom. Some have been stringent, resulting in revolts and concerns. The dark web cannot be simply shut down overnight. It takes time and assistance from the dark web’s relay servers to track and shut down illegal websites. Currently, many developed country’s laws are insufficient to monitor and remove unlawful sites.
As a result, it’s only a matter of time before the rules that govern internet usage are enforced. Dark web markets also contribute to the rise of the illicit drug trade.